The alliance offers staff members the opportunity to explore new interdisciplinary connections between the partner institutions. We have set up a Seed Fund for small-scale initiatives such as preparing for an external grant application, developing a new course, organising an event or setting up collaboration with social partners.
Each year there will be three opportunities to apply for seed money. Deadlines are 1 March, 1 July and 1 November. In each round funds are available to award three applications.
Call March 2021
Applications must meet a number of requirements:
- At least 3 of the 4 partners within the alliance are involved in the application
- The application may involve any scientific discipline within the alliance and should focus on (one of) the alliance’s themes: health, food, energy and circular society
- The application has clear deliverables such as a grant application, the organisation of an event or an educational activity. The resources cannot be used for matching in a grant application
- The application amounts to a minimum of 10 k€ and a maximum of 50 k€
- The maximum duration of the project is 1 year
Applications will be assessed by the Seed Fund Committee and will be ranked on quality and awarded in order.
+31 (0)6 34 16 10 48